Monday, May 9, 2011

Can I sell you a dream?

Hello Joe, whatdya know?

School is over! :) (Well, I have a painting crit tomorrow, but that's only 15 minutes! )I had my final animation critique on Friday, which was pretty nerve-wracking, but not as bad as it could've been seeing as Karl Staven didn't sit in to watch alongside the other teachers.
I have a lot of work to do in order to be ready for next year's work load and being at the level I need to be in order to make more fluid animations. (for a junior piece.)




I think I'm either getting a job in Jersey or interning in Philly, so that should be good.
Either one, I should have enough free time to work on a personal animation/3d practice, drawing practice.

Oh! I'm making a garden in my backyard. :) I'm planting pumpkins, cantaloupes, and watermelons! We also have a small strawberry and basil plant, but they've already grown. =x
I wish I could make a huge garden, but being the white trash family we are, there's too much unnecessary crap out there that's in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment