Saturday, December 31, 2011

The ghost of an arctic Bear

Wishing everyone a beautiful 2012! Here's something I posted over at Deviantart that summarizes my year in art. I thought it'd be a good last year post. :)


When I look back on it, I can't believe it's been a whole year. It seems that a lot of things 2011 has brought me I seem to have forgotten about, but I suppose things always slip into the year that you forget over time. This time last year feels like a universe away! I think, with my art, i've stepped ahead a little. So with that, I am happy. 'u'

There has been a lot of changes- things that have bettered me, I think. I still need to pick up the pace and draw, draw, draw- need to keep pushing myself in the right direction. Hopefully I can take the next step into the art world with this new year. Hopefully when 2013 comes, I can look back on 2012 and see improvement in my art and growth in my own character. I really hope so! I wonder where I will be next year?

Enjoy 2012 everyone, I hope it brings you closer to your goals, too. :)
(and of course, I hope you survive the apocalypse as best you can)

No comments:

Post a Comment